Vogue Arabia – AlUla
Vogue Arabia Magazine revealed the 24 hours in AlUla city of Saudi Arabia with Mônot and Kate Moss.
Watch Detailed Video
This is the very first time the magazine did shoot in the lands of Saudi Arabia.
The pictures photographed by Luigi and Iango, and featuring Kate Moss, Mariacarla Boscono, Candice Swanepoel, Jourdan Dunn, Amber Valletta, Xiao Wen, and Alek Wek.
The concept stands as a testament to the power of womanhood, collaboration, and the desire to push the envelope beyond, bringing new life to arid expanses.
There is also a shot near Maraya, the largest mirrored building in the world, Mizrahi’s collection is inspired by contemporary artist Lucio Fontana and architect Eero Saarinen.
The Campaign (Mônot by Eli Mizrahi) named Fall Winter ‘20 campaign. Which was photographed by Luigi & Iango. Fashion Editor Carine Roitfeld. Hair by Luigi Murenu. Make up by Georgi Sandev comes out to be a successful shoot.
Mizrahi also added that “For me, as a Lebanese, I grew up in Monaco, lived in New York and Ibiza – I don’t want to be in a box.’ he further added that “I’m a designer and I’m a risk-taker, and I’m very happy.”
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.