Visit Visa Extension allowed by Jawazat Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Naif bin Abdulaziz. The service is available via the Absher platform as well as via the Passport department in the regions. More Details below.
Visit Visa Extension allowed by Jawazat
The Directorate General of Passports urged all expatriates currently in Saudi Arabia to extend visas. The visas which are getting expired or the stay period exceeded 180 days included in this renewal service. The Absher Platform including Absher Individual, Business & Expatriate have this service activated or it will be very soon. The visa extension is allowed for all visa kinds including, visit, business, and others.
The Passports Directorate affirmed that it is currently coordinating with the National Information Center to include the exceptional extension service of the visit visa within the electronic services through the portal of the Ministry of Interior in the Absher platform (Absher Individual, Absher Business, Expatriate).Saudi Press Agency, 2020
The measures are implemented to help people who are in the Kingdom and affected by the closure of flights.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.