Saudi Arabia Third Recovery Case of COVID19 or Coronavirus. The recovered patient is a Saudi Citizen and discharged after proper lab tests. There is no Coronavirus infection found in the body and the patient is in good health. More Details below.
Saudi Arabia Third Recovery Case of COVID19
The Saudi Citizen was at Dammam Medical Complex in Isolation. This is good news that people are getting better after Coronavirus infection. It is difficult to go through all this but their families will be full of joy.
The Ministry has asked the citizens and residents to call 937 if they have any questions or issues. The service is available 24/7 for everyone.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.