Virtual training workshop
Javeria Asad, Al Khobar – Elite Club Saudi Arabia kicked off their New Year activities by organizing a two-day virtual training workshop on 9th & 10th January 2021, intended for small businesswomen.
The workshop was moderated by the club’s president, Javeria Asad. The topics of the workshop were designed keeping in mind the current methodologies of Digital Marketing and Global Branding.
The Workshop was effectively conducted by Trainer Ms. Misbah Amin in a comprehensive manner and achieved the desired training targets set by Elite Club KSA. Misbah Amin is an Entrepreneurship Facilitator and Research Consultant at a Premium Business School.
She is also serving as an Entrepreneurship Visiting Faculty at IoBM Karachi. She is also part of the IBA’s Karachi Women Entrepreneurs Programs (WEP) and Training Sessions.
The coronavirus has adversely affected all kind of domestic businesses. The workshop introduced some ways and techniques to guide women entrepreneurs on the usage of Internet and Social Media to grow their businesses. With the help of these tips and tricks, participants would be able to present their products better as a ‘Brand’ to their customers.
The two-day training session was divided into two parts. The first half revolved around the core of the training contents, while in the second part, few successful women entrepreneurs were invited as Guest Speaker.
The Guest Speakers profoundly shared their life experiences and talked about the methods and steps they have taken to expand their businesses in a certain period of time.
Guest speakers included Iram Shaheen, Tasneem Asghar, Naheed Shirazi from Pakistan, and Ghazal Usman, Saba Idrees, Zehra Zahid, Saima Dastgir, Sana Batool, Shafaq Imran from Elite Club KSA. The training program was actively attended by women entrepreneurs from different countries and in the end, all appreciated the efforts of the Elite Club KSA and expressed their best wishes to Elite Club KSA for successful 2021.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.