Violations and Penalties of coronavirus protocols in Saudi Arabia make sure that people adhere to the precautionary and preventive measures. These measures are in place to make sure that social distancing is followed and community transmission is stopped. More details below.
Violations and Penalties of coronavirus protocols – Cautiously we return
The competent authorities of the Kingdom including the Health Ministry have defined explanatory measures of industries and sectors. The authorities have also defined rules and protocols for individuals to follow these guidelines. The penalties for not following these rules vary and it starts from SAR 1,000 and can go up to SAR 50,000. The fines for each violation is defined in the below flyer. It
Follow the above guidelines to avoid any penalties. However, it is also vital to follow these guidelines for breaking the community spread and safeguard people around you, including your family and friends. The cases in coronavirus have crossed the 200,000 mark, with more than 2,000 deaths. 150,000 also recovered from this novel virus but following the guidelines and helping health ministry we can eliminate this virus completely.
So, keep following the guidelines, maintain good hygiene, wash your hands, sanitize your hands, and take a test if you have symptoms.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.