Hajj applicants finalized by the Ministry electronically and from 160 different nationalities. The process of Hajj applicants selection finalized as per the official channels of Hajj Ministry. The pilgrimage will not be the same this year as only people allowed to perform Hajj will be from inside the Kingdom.
Hajj applicants finalized by the Ministry electronically
This includes 70% non-Saudis and 30% Saudi Nationals. The conditions for selected reveled before but the announcement is made that they are not been finalized. More details below.
As per the statement, “According to strict health and organizational standards and in order to preserve the safety of the guests of the Most Gracious, the Hajj requests for the year 1441 AH were finalized electronically for applicants of 160 nationalities, in order to choose who will perform the Hajj pilgrimage. We ask God to make their Hajj justified and their efforts thanked.”
وفقًا لمعايير صحية وتنظيمية دقيقة و حفاظًا على سلامة ضيوف الرحمن، تم بحمد الله الإنتهاء من فرز طلبات الحج لعام ١٤٤١ هـ الكترونيًا للمتقدمين من ١٦٠ جنسية، وذلك لاختيار من سيؤدون فريضة الحج نسأل الله أن يجعل حجهم مبروراً وسعيهم مشكوراً . #حج٢٠٢٠ #hajj2020 https://t.co/RLPWkbSWUC— وزارة الحج والعمرة (@HajMinistry) July 12, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.