Fine of up to 1 million riyals for anyone who facilitates the entry of the intruder into the Kingdom
The Ministry of the Interior warns everyone: Imprisonment for a period of up to 15 years and a fine of up to one million riyals for anyone who facilitates the entry of the intruder into the Kingdom.
وزارة الداخلية تنبه الجميع :— خبر عاجل (@AJELNEWS24) July 4, 2021
السجن مدة تصل 15 سنة ، وغرامة مالية تصل لـ مليون ريال بحق كل من يسهل دخول المتسلل للمملكة أو نقله داخلها أو يوفر له المأوى أو يقدم له أي مساعدة.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.