Travel Permits for excluded groups in Absher. Sources reported that the electronic services at the Ministry of Interior are in the process of adding a new service on the Absher platform, which allows groups who are excluded from the travel ban to issue permits to travel outside the Kingdom.
Travel Permits for excluded groups in Absher
The sources indicated, according to Al-Youm newspaper, that the decision comes after the increasing demand to serve exceptional permits for the travel of scholarship students.
The General Directorate of Passports had previously announced the temporary suspension of the service for exceptional travel permits for students sent by citizens via Absher, and pledged to reactivate it again in the coming days.
The Kingdom has partially lifted the travel restrictions since last Tuesday and allowed certain categories of citizens to travel abroad, provided that the full lifting of restrictions and the full opening of land, sea, and airports will be effective from January 1, 2021.
Source: Akhbaar 24
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.