Trade exchange between the Kingdom and Pakistan increases
The volume of trade exchange between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan amounted to 33 billion riyals within 3 years, of which 9 billion riyals during the year 2020 AD despite the repercussions of the Coronavirus pandemic.
وزير الاستثمار:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) May 8, 2021
حجم التبادل التجاري بين المملكة وباكستان بلغ 33 مليار ريال خلال 3 سنوات، منها 9 مليارات ريال خلال العام 2020م على الرغم من تداعيات جائحة كورونا.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.