The Saudi Central Bank issued a Two Hundred Saudi Riyals banknote
The Saudi Central Bank issued a Two Hundred Saudi Riyals banknote on the occasion of the 5-Years Anniversary of the launching of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030.
On the occasion of the passing of five years since the launch of the “Kingdom’s Vision 2030”, during the reign of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, (may Allah protect him). Based on Article (4) of the Saudi Monetary System issued by Royal Decree No. 6 dated 01/07 / 1379H.
Two Hundred Saudi Riyals banknote
- The Central Bank stated that the new Two-Hundred denomination was printed according to the latest standards in the field of paper currency printing.
- The new denomination is characterized by various technical specifications, high-quality security features, distinctive design, and attractive colors, which highlight the design of this denomination.
- Noting that the new banknote comes in gray color with a picture of the founder King Abdul Aziz Al Saud (may Allah have mercy on him) on the front of the banknote.
- The logo of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 in 3D design.
- In addition, to the Saudi Central Bank name.
- The banknote value in the Arabic letters and numbers
- The back of the banknote carries an image of ‘Qasr Al Hukm’ in Riyadh City, the Saudi Central Bank name, and the banknote value in the English letters and numbers.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.