New protocols for Mosques – Kingdom
The Ministry of Islamic Affairs announced new protocols in the Mosques in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Maintaining a distance (one and a half meters) between worshipers.
- Canceling the requirement to leave an empty row between the two rows.
- Allowing lectures and lessons to be given in mosques, while adhering to the procedures for social distancing, and that the period should be compatible with the period of opening the mosque.
- Cancellation of the previous directive to remove water coolers and refrigerators from mosques.
- Canceling the reduction in waiting between the call to prayer and the iqaamah, and adhering to the previously approved time: (25) minutes in Fajr prayer, (10) minutes in Maghrib prayer, and (20) minutes in the rest of the prayers.
- Keeping mosques open for Friday prayer one hour before the Friday call to prayer and closing them 30 minutes after prayer.
- Cancellation of the 15-minute period for the Friday sermon and its prayers, taking into account not to lengthen the sermon in accordance with the Sunnah.
- Returning the Qurans to mosques, while urging worshipers to bring their Qurans with them.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.