Day of Arafah
Day of Arafah – A day which has been favored by Allah most importantly, when a great many Muslims from each side of the world spread the plain of Arafah paying little mind to their disparities in status and assessments, in total submission to Allah.
We made it easier to understand the super-exceptional virtues, reward, and significance of the day of Arafah below.
1. Hajj becomes valid only when the day of Arafah is observed and witnessed by the pilgrims.
2. Fasting on this day is an expiation for two years. The previous year and the next one.(Narrated by Muslim)
3. It is a day by which Allah swore an oath.(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani)
4. It is the day on which Allah took the covenant from the progeny of Adam.(Narrated by Ahmad and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani)
5. It is the day on which the religion was perfected and Allah’s Favor was completed.(Al-Saheehayn)
6. It is the day of forgiveness of sins and freedom from the Fire.(Narrated by Saheeh Muslim)
7. It is a day of Eid for the people who are in that place.(Narrated by the authors of al-Sunan)
8. On this day, Allah boasts about the people of Arafah to the dwellers of heaven saying,
“My slaves have come to Me, looking rough from every deep valley hoping for My Mercy, so if your sins were equivalent to the amount of sand or the drops of rain or like the foam of sea, I will forgive them…”(Reported by Tabrani. Al-Albaani graded it Hassan.)
9. On no other day does the shaytan feel so belittled, humiliated, and angry as he does on this Day.
The reason for this is because of the Mercy of Allah tha descends & the forgiveness that He grants to people on this day.(Narrated by Maalik)
10. The best of supplications is that of the day of Arafah.
La ilaha illa Allah wahdahu la sharika lah, lahul-mulk wa lahul-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadir
(There is no god but Allah Alone, with no partner or associate. His is the Dominion and to Him be praise, and He is able to do all things).
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Watch a short video of our trip to Masjid An-Nabwi for iftar in Ramadan 2019.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.