Study shows people in Saudi Arabia prefer shopping online. Consumers in the Kingdom have become preferring to shop online since the outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic compared to the period preceding the outbreak, with a rate of 77%, according to a recent study conducted by the “MasterCard” company.
Study shows people in Saudi Arabia prefer shopping online
Consumer goods, health care services, clothing, and banking services recorded the highest increase in online shopping activity, with more than 68% of consumers in the Kingdom indicating that they use the Internet more to buy groceries, and clothes 73%, while more than 65% said they had bought medicines.
So, the study revealed the growing influence of social media platforms on consumers’ spending habits, as 58% confirmed that they had found new sellers on Facebook and 61% through Instagram.
And, the study showed that the rapid growth of online shopping made consumers more aware of the risks associated with this experience, as 54% stated that a secure payment experience is an essential component of a good shopping experience.
The study indicated that 79% of consumers in the Kingdom view the quarantine period as a positive learning experience, and have changed the way they get entertainment through learning new skills.
And 64% of respondents said they take virtual cooking lessons, 47% learn a new language, and 26% learn to dance online.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.