Security Checkpoints Announced by the Ministry of Interior in the cities of Riyadh, Makkah, and Madinah. The security checkpoints have been added to maintain the new precautionary measures in place. More details on the checkpoints below.
Security Checkpoints Announced by Ministry of Interior
- Northern Checkpoint in Qassim Road.
- Salboukh – Sultana
- Dirab Road
- Al-Kharj Road
- Some new checkpoints will also be established near Al=Kharj Old Road and Ramah.
- Al-Shemaisi, Jeddah Highway
- Jeddah old Road in Al-Shemaisi.
- Sabwah Al Sail Center.
- Al Kurr
- Some other internal branch roads will also have new checkpoints.
- Makkah Road – Al Hijrah
- Yanbu Road – Al Furaish
- Tabuk Road – Al Hufairah
- Qassim Highway Al Har
- There will be temporary security control in Madinah-Qassim’s old Highway.
The Ministry of Interior released this information and the Saudi Press agency published it. However, it is recommended to not stay home for people around Saudi Arabia. This will help the Ministry of Health and other departments to safeguard people and the Kingdom.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.