Curfew Clarification by Ministry Of Interior’s security spokesperson on violation and exclusion. The spokesperson Lt. Col. Talal Al-Shalhoub first talked about the curfew orders. He also mentioned that MOI is supporting other ministries in these global difficult times and implementing the changes/orders. More Details below.
Curfew Clarification by MOI on violation and exclusion
Lt. Col. Talal Al-Shalhoub mentioned that the curfew violations are recorded on a person not on vehicles. This means you can change the vehicle and consider that your time has been renewed. The written letter for any workers from the excluded individuals is required and they must obtain the permission card.
The HR Department of the companies or Employers should be able to support in getting these. There will be legal proceedings for people who do not follow the instructions. This includes any circulation or publishing of videos or pictures. And also disregarding the curfew orders.
Source: Saudi Press Agency
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.