Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman to lead the G20 Extraordinary Virtual Leaders’ Summit on COVID – 19 to be held on Thursday, 26th March 2020; said a statement from Saudi Press Agency- SPA
G20 Saudi Arabia to convene an Extraordinary Leaders’ Summit on
Leaders from the G-20 Major Economies will attend the virtual summit to further advance a globally coordinated response to the #coronavirus outbreak.
Global leaders at #G20 Virtual Summit will hold discussions with the aim to combat the pandemic and ensure global economic stability for all.
The Kingdom, which holds the G20 Presidency this year had called last week for the leaders to speak by video conference amid concerns in response to the Global Crisis.
In the virtual meeting member, nations will mitigate all effects to counter the socio-economic impact of the COVID -19.
G-20 is committed to improving public health preparedness and response including strengthening core capacities of developed nations and supporting capacities of other countries in compliance with WHO international regulations.
G20 members will be joined by leaders from invited countries, Spain, Jordan, Singapore, and Switzerland, as well as international organizations;
United Nations (UN), World Bank Group (WBG), the World Trade Organisation (WTO), the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the Financial Stability Board (FSB), the International Labour Organisation (ILO), International Monetary Fund (IMF), the organization of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Henceforth, the Kingdom will also collate its social and humanitarian impact on the global economy.
COVID – 19 on Thursday, 26th March.
Shahzeen Eram, Riyadh [25th March 2020]
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.