Curfew update – 3 cities will go on lockdown and as per King Salman’s new order. There are many details on the new precautionary measures but the major one is for 3 cities. Residents of Riyadh, Makkah, and Medina will not be allowed to exit these cities until the curfew period. Also, the entry for other residents to these cities is prohibited. More details below.
Curfew update – 3 cities will go on lockdown as King Salman new order
The new measures are reported to start from Thursday at 3pm and it will remain until the curfew order initially decided. However, things are changing really fast so we never know if there will be more changes. Below is some more information:
- Residents of 13 regions are prohibited to move or travel to another region.
- Entering or Leaving Riyadh, Makkah, and Madinah is prohibited.
- The actions will start on 26/03/2020 at 3 pm.
- The groups excluded before can still continue. However, strict measures are in place to make sure no violation takes place.
انطلاقاً من حرص خادم الحرمين الشريفين ـ حفظه الله ـ على صحة وسلامة المواطنين والمقيمين، وبناءً على ما عرضته الجهات المعنية من الحاجة إلى المزيد من الإجراءات الاحترازية للحد من انتشار فيروس كورونا الجديد، فقد وافق ـ رعاه الله ـ على اتخاذ عدد من الإجراءات. pic.twitter.com/ZaCTEECJ0U— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) March 25, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.