The first death of a Resident in Saudi Arabia has been announced by a spokesperson of the Health Ministry. The Ministry of Health has also announced 205 new cases making the total number of cases 767. More Details below.
The first death of a Resident in Saudi Arabia
Tuesday, 24th March bring the sad news of first death in Saudi Arabia because of Coronavirus or COVID19. The Saudi Press agency has mentioned that the person was an Afghan Resident (Age: 51, was living in Medina). It will be devastating for the family of the Resident and our sympathies are with them. The total number of recoveries in Saudi Arabia is now 28 out of 767.
إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.