Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Saudi Airlines Special Flight SV 3800 carrying 226 leftover Pakistani Umrah pilgrims departed from Jeddah for Multan at 0930 hours this morning. Pakistan’s Consul General at Jeddah Khalid Majid and Deputy Consul General Shaiq Ahmed Bhutto were present at the airport to see them off.
Second Flight of Saudi Airlines carrying 226 Pakistani Umrah Pilgrims left to Multan from Jeddah
This was the second special flight carrying Umrah pilgrims to Pakistan. The first flight with 250 passengers reached Pakistan on 15 April, 2020.
The pilgrims conveyed special thanks and gratitude to the Saudi government for arranging their return to Pakistan through special flights. They also highly appreciated the excellent arrangements made by the Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah for their boarding, lodging and medical assistance during their extended stay in the Kingdom due to closure of international flights.
Around 470 Pakistani Umrah pilgrims, left in Saudi Arabia due to the cancellation of international flights, have returned to Pakistan through these two special Saudi Airlines flights.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.