Saudia Arabia will receive 1 Million Chloroquine tablets from Pakistan. The Special directives by Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, to help the countries during these difficult times. Medicine is primarily used for malaria treatment and prevention. Many countries are discussing the effectiveness of the tablets against the COVID-19. The demand is increasing globally but no end result has been officially declared. Kingdom has already used these medicines before for the patients with positive COVID-19 cases. More Details below.
Saudia Arabia will receive 1 Million Chloroquine tablets from Pakistan
Pakistan will be sending at least 9 million chloroquine tablets to some countries. Pakistan already has 40 million stock of these tablets in finished form and raw material for another 40 million pills. These countries will get these pills to include:
- Saudi Arabia – 1 Million Tablets
- United Kingdom – 5 Million Tablets
- The United States of America – 1 Million
- Turkey – Half million
- Italy – Half Million
- Qatar – 300,000
- and Kazakhstan – 700,000
“In this testing time, we’re exporting theses tablets to friendly nations that have always helped Pakistan,” Awan said.(Arab News Pakistan, 2020)
“The export of tablets will help strengthen our relationship with humanity,” Awan said.(Arab News Pakistan, 2020)
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.