Saudia Airlines – 20 countries flight resumption
Saudia Airlines confirmed on their official website regarding the resumption of international flights from May 17th, 2021. It is also mentioned that it is not applied to 20 countries in which the concerned official committee decides to suspend travel to or from due to the outbreak of the new Coronavirus.
- Allowing Saudi Citizens to travel abroad and return to the Kingdom.
- Fully lifting the suspension on all international flights.
(not apply to countries in which the concerned official committee decides to suspend travel to or form due to the outbreak of the new Coronavirus)
- Fully opening all kingdom Airports.
20 Banned countries – Saudia Airlines
- The United Arab Emirates.
- The United States of America.
- The United Kingdom.
- South Africa.
Source: Saudia Airlines
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.