Saudi Hajj Ministry update on the gradual return of Umrah. The Saudi Minister of Hajj and Umrah, Muhammad Saleh Benten, confirmed that in the stages of the gradual return to Umrah and the visit, they will rely on technical solutions that enable companies and institutions to market services globally and locally, during his speech at the second virtual forum to enrich the experience of pilgrims.
Saudi Hajj Ministry update on the gradual return of Umrah
For his part, the Deputy Minister of Hajj and Umrah stated that the Hajj and Umrah system is not limited to the basic services that are provided to the pilgrims, as there is a huge content of services that can be provided by the private sector, such as support, logistical and other services, which will have a major role in achieving the goals Vision.
He added: Mergers and acquisitions in the Umrah sector will significantly reduce operational costs and contribute to increasing operating efficiency and diversification of services provided with the increase in assets and financial capabilities.
The Minister of Hajj affirmed that the return will be through technical solutions that enable companies and institutions to develop their services, and these solutions are represented in the implementation of “Umrah.”
He continued, “And here comes the role of the Umrah institutions and companies to market the programs to citizens or those coming from outside the Kingdom.”
The Minister of Hajj and Umrah indicated that there will be more than 30 local and international companies that can be dealt with, pointing to the provision of an electronic pathway for these companies to be able to provide and follow up services for pilgrims. Indicating that the first transformation card is to serve visitors to the Prophet’s Mosque from home and abroad.
The minister affirmed that the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is standing with the investors and workers in this sector. Especially at this stage and in the stage of institutional transformation, which will make Umrah companies and institutions strong economic entities with high-quality specialized services, according to the “Mubasher” website.
He pointed out that Umrah companies serve about 16 million pilgrims from inside, including citizens and residents, citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries, and outside Umrah performers.
And the minister added, “We aspire to serve 30 million pilgrims annually by 2030.”
Source: Al Arabiya, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.