Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Embassy of Kenya has, today, received 400 food baskets from Saudi Food Bank for distribution to vulnerable Kenyans in Jeddah. The baskets, containing, among others, rice, milk (long life and powdered), sugar, and cooking oil, were received by Embassy officials and community leaders at the Zain Co. Ltd center.
Saudi Food Bank donated Food Baskets
The latest donation follows a similar gesture of 450 boxes last week for Kenyans in Riyadh, which have now been all distributed. This new donation will similarly be distributed through the community leaders to all vulnerable Kenyans in Jeddah.
His Excellency Ambassador Peter Ogego thanked the Saudi Food Bank and the Government of Saudi Arabia for the support. He similarly applauded the Kingdom’s approach to addressing the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, both direct and indirect.
It’s through the timely intervention and initiative of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and the Government of Saudi Arabia that many lives were saved, he said.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.