MOI removed additional precautionary measures from 6 districts in Madinah. The previous additional precautionary are now lifted which means people of the below-mentioned areas can now move between 9 am until 5 pm. More details below.
MOI removed additional precautionary measures from 6 districts in Madinah
The announcement previously made on 27th March 2020 is related here. The areas of Madinah where the additional measures are removed are:
- Bani Dhafar
- Part of Al-Iskan
- and Bani Khadrah
As of 9th May 2020, residents of the above-mentioned districts can go out. The partial curfew is still active which means the allowed time to go out is 9 am to 5 pm. The excluded group which includes essential workers can move freely but with the proper paperwork, and identification to avoid any confusion.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية : رفع الإجراءات الاحترازية التي سبق الإعلان عنها في أحياء (الشريبات، بني ظفر، قربان، الجمعة، جزء من الإسكان، بني خدرة) بالمدينة المنورة، وذلك اعتبارًا من اليوم . pic.twitter.com/2jyCtkJUZ8— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) May 9, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.