1869 new Coronavirus cases – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia announced 1869 new Coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Ministry of Health announced new cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 89,011 as of 2nd June 2020. Details below.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official Coronavirus Dashboard. Click here to see the live update
As of 2nd June 2020, the total number of cases is now 89,011.
- Total Recoveries: 65,790 [1,484 NEW RECOVERIES]
- Death: 549 [24 NEW DEATHS]
- Active Cases: 22,762
Saudi Arabia announced 1869 new Coronavirus cases – Total 89,011
Most numbers of new cases are found on 2nd June 2020 found in Riyadh, Makkah, and Jeddah. Below is the full detail of the new cases by the cities released by the Ministry of Health.
Stay Home Stay Safe
- Partial Curfew lifted except Makkah. Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government between 6 AM to 8 PM. So stay home and safe.
- Remember these are not holidays and think about yourself, people around you and our future.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.