Saudi Airlines updated on lifting travel ban from May 17th 2021. The latest update is published on their official website as an advisory. Below are details.
Saudi Airlines updated on lifting travel ban from May 17th
Lifting the suspension of all international flights from ( 01:00 AM on Monday, 17th May 2021 ).
- Allowing Saudi Citizens to travel abroad and return to the Kingdom.
- Completely lifting the suspension on all international flights. However, some countries are not included in this suspension lifting where a new coronavirus outbreak is reported.
- All airports in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will open. (Source: Saudi Airlines).
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.