Riyadh City – Sandstorm
Sandstorm covers some parts of Riyadh CIty just now on 11th April 2021. Make sure you close the windows.
The Weather today will remain warm and more than 40°C generally. The sandstorm was not in the prediction but it has just hit Riyadh. One more reason to stay home.
Very warm with intervals of clouds and sun; air quality will be hazardous.
- Temperature: 39°C High
- RealFeel® 42°
- RealFeel Shade™ 39°
Hazy; air quality will be hazardous.
- Temperature: 21°C Low
- RealFeel® 24°C
- Stay Home.
- Stay Healthy.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.