After Jeddah Curfew getting reinstated for 15 days. The Riyadh City Curfew reinstating possibility closely monitored due to the increase in cases. The update is part of the official statement released by the official channels of the Ministry of Interior. More details below.
Riyadh City Curfew: Closely Monitored after the increase in cases
Although there is no news of reinstating curfew on Riyadh yet. the statements say that continued monitoring of the number of cases in Riyadh is in place. The authorities in preparation for taking any appropriate action in the event of continuous rise. Any change and required steps to fight the virus will be announced in due course.
The current ease of lockdown will continue but this can change anytime if the authorities decide. An official statement released which includes Jeddah Curfew details and warning for Riyadh Region.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.