Riyadh becomes regional headquarters for 20 International companies after an agreement. The Royal Commission for Riyadh revealed that more than 20 chief executives of international companies have signed agreements to open their regional headquarters in the capital.
Riyadh becomes regional headquarters for 20 International companies after an agreement
The commission explained that the signature was supposed to take place in the presence of Minister of Investment Khaled Al-Falih and Chief Executive Officer of the Authority Fahd Al-Rasheed.
For his part, Al-Falih stressed the readiness to launch a comprehensive strategy in order to enable investment in the Kingdom to attract investment opportunities of 6 trillion riyals.
In addition, the CEO of Schlumberger International explained that Riyadh is on its way to becoming a global capital for business, and indicated that the company is looking forward to a bright future for its industries at the global level.
أكثر من 20 رئيساً تنفيذياً لشركات عالمية يوقعون اتفاقيات مع معالي وزير الاستثمار و معالي الرئيس التنفيذي للهيئة الملكية لمدينة الرياض لفتح مقراتهم الإقليمية في العاصمة #الرياض.— الهيئة الملكية لمدينة الرياض (@RiyadhDevelop) January 28, 2021
#استثمر_في_الرياض #رؤية_المملكة_2030 pic.twitter.com/6uxKrk3WLW
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.