Requirements for malls to open businesses in Riyadh. Riyadh Municipality or Amanat Al Riyadh released the information. This came after the decision to change the full lockdown to partial curfew. People will be allowed to go out during the permitted time. Here are the 13 points released by Riyadh Municipality.
Requirements for malls to open businesses in Riyadh
- Closing down all the entertainment places in the malls. This includes games or any shows. Prayer rooms also remain closed.
- All Chairs and Seatings removed in the corridors.
- Medical examination and sterilization personnel should be available to measure the temperature of individuals on the entrance.
- People will temperature above 38 degrees must not be allowed to enter.
- Visitors must be provided with masks and gloves at the entrances.
- Security personnel to be available at all times to ensure masks are worn at all times.
- Committed to sterilize the entire facility every 24 hours.
- Medical isolation rooms should be available inside the facility to isolate anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Children under 15 years of age not allowed.
- Security personnel must always make sure the precautionary measures by a continuous tour of the whole place.
- No Parking Services.
- Signs must be available for guidance.
- Only two people allowed in the elevator and proper distance be kept while using stairs or escalators.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.