Flight Suspension continues in Saudi Arabia until further notice. The exception cases will be allowed but it should be informed to related authorities. Recently, Saudi Arabia announced the Awdah Service for these types of exceptions. Individuals can also discuss with their embassies on emergency travels.
Flight Suspension continues in Saudi Arabia until further notice
The spokesman of Interior Ministry mentioned this on Sunday. The country is not out of epidemic and the global pandemic continues because of the novel coronavirus. All International and Domestic flights are suspended until further notice. Further, Trains, Buses, and taxi service will remain suspended.
However, Saudi Arabia has changed full lockdown to partial lockdown for Ramadan. The decision will be monitored after some time for any more details. The Government sector will also work from home.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.