Security Spokesman at the Ministry of Interior: Maintaining the complete curfew for a period of (24) hours, in both the city of Makkah Al-Mukarramah and the neighborhoods previously declared isolated.
Traveling between the cities
Continuing to prevent movement between all regions of the Kingdom, exit, and entry into it.
Continuing to prevent entry or exit from the cities of Riyadh, Makkah Al Madinah Al Munawwarah, Tabuk, Dammam, Dhahran, Al Hofuf) as well as the governorates (Jeddah, Taif, Al Qatif, Khobar, Samtah, Al Dayer).
The attendance continues to be suspended from the workplace in all government agencies, except for those excluded. Bus, taxi, and train activity is suspended until further notice.
We assure everyone to use the services of the Ministry of the Interior on the Absher platform, which makes it impossible for mobility to benefit from the services.
We affirm the continued prevention of gathering for the social purposes of more than 5 people, and we call upon citizens and employers to take precautionary measures.
Returning to normalcy requires full commitment from the citizen and the resident, to implement the decisions and instructions issued by the competent authorities.
We stress the importance of obtaining the correct information from official sources through the accounts of the Ministry of Interior on social media platforms (Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Facebook) or through the Saudi Press Agency “SPA”.
- Ministry of Interior Official Account: Click Here
- SPA Official Account: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.