Red Sea International
Shaheen Javed, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – The leader in offsite modular production and assembly, Red Sea International Company (RSI), has announced the appointment of its new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Mr. Khalid Mohammed Fagih.
With a 26-year track record in business management and corporate leadership transformation, Khalid’s appointment comes at an exciting juncture of RSI’s journey towards business restructuring, consolidation, and transformation.
RSI looks to catapult its operations by developing its products and services, improving performance, reducing costs, adopting digitisation, and closing low-performing assets. Towards this end, the company looks to capitalise Mr. Khalid’s extensive experience managing high-profile transactions with government and private sector companies, to foster tactical partnerships that can deliver significant value for the company.
With these efforts, RSI intends to be future-ready and agile to cater to the projects emanating from the ambitious Vision 2030 of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, by providing modular construction, facility management, and real estate, asset management and rental services.
Meanwhile in October, last year, RSI won three contracts in major projects. A US$59 million (SAR220 million) project was secured with The Red Sea Development Company (TRSDC). Two other contracts were secured in the US$500 billion (SAR1.9 trillion) NEOM giga project backed by the Kingdom’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
For the latter, the first contract is worth US$20.8 million (SAR78 million) covering engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) works of the Neom Industrial City Base Camp, and the second contract is worth US$14.1 million (SAR53 million) pertaining to Facilities Management and Operations and Maintenance services.
Red Sea International Company is a horizontally and vertically integrated building technology, real estate and facility management company focused on both mass volume and bespoke product.
As a leader in offsite modular production and assembly, RSI’s focus is to transform building design and construction through digital technology, future-focused methods, and optimized supply chains.
The company’s executive management, backed by a high-powered Board comprises, industry leaders in landed and built asset development, modular technologies, production and execution and facility and asset management.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.