Ramadan 2022 Crescent – Saudi Arabia
Ramadan 2022: The authorities have announced that Ramadan Crescent was sighted in Saudi Arabia. The Crescent moon was visible at Sudair, and Tamir. Ramadan will start on 2nd April 2022, Saturday in Saudi Arabia.
Sighting the crescent of Ramadan in Sudair And tomorrow, Saturday, the first day of Ramadan in Saudi Arabia.
Sighting the crescent of the blessed month Ramadan in the Tamir observatory.
The Supreme Court is now holding its session, awaiting what it receives from the observatories, regarding the sighting of the crescent moon
عاجل:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) April 1, 2022
رؤية هلال شهر رمضان في سدير..
وغداً السبت أول أيام رمضان بالسعودية .
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.