Private Sector work from home for 15 days implemented. The breaking news has been published on the Saudi Press agency just now. All offices must start working remotely or in other words, work from home. More Details below.
Private Sector work from home for 15 days implemented
The implementation is announced on the Saudi Press Agency. The announcement is made by the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development. All sectors must be closed beside some which include water, electricity, and communications. More details can be found on the link below.
Some guidelines were also mentioned earlier which can be found here. The reason is to control the spread of Coronavirus and safeguard Citizens and Residents of Saudi Arabia. More details will be announced by individual Organisations as they will need to integrate this in daily operations.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.