Guidelines for Private sector remote work has been issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development. These measures are temporary due to the situation and it will help the private sector to help Kingdom in the fight against Novel COVID19 or commonly known as Coronavirus. More Details below.
Guidelines for Private sector remote work
The guidelines issued by the ministry include Employer and Employee’s duties and rights. Here are some important points mentioned by the Saudi Press Agency.
- Remote work should enable supervision and productivity management.
- Authorities must be given to employees for performing their duties.
- Cybersecurity measures must be in place to prevent any technical and data issues.
- The working hours should also monitor to increase productivity and manage.
- Employees might use their personal devices but with proper cybersecurity measures.
- The Guidelines also mentioned that Employees might attend the workplace where possible.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.