Precautionary measures are must in the family gatherings during the Eid al-Adha holidays
The Ministry of Health confirms adherence to precautionary measures in the family gatherings during the Eid al-Adha holiday.
Things to follow
- Wearing a mask.
- Do not shake hand.
- Keep the safe and fair amount of distance between each other.
To limit the spread of the Coronavirus and preserve all members of the society.
وزارة الصحة تؤكد التقيد بالإجراءات الاحترازية خلال التجمعات العائلية في إجازة عيد الأضحى المبارك، مثل لبس الكمامة وعدم المصافحة وترك مسافة آمنة؛ للحد من انتشار فيروس كورونا، وللحفاظ على صحة وسلامة أفراد المجتمع كافة.— خبر عاجل (@AJELNEWS24) July 15, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out for the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.