Precautionary measures not to be extended in Saudi Arabia. Not to extend the precautionary measures from next Sunday, with the exception of a number of measures. More details below.
Precautionary measures not to be extended in Saudi Arabia
- Continued suspension of all events and parties; This includes weddings, company meetings and the like, in the banquet halls and wedding halls independent or affiliated with hotels, as well as in breaks and camps that are used for these purposes, until further notice.
- The maximum number of human gatherings in social events will remain at (20) people.
- In order to preserve the general health of the community, and to protect the gains achieved during the last period at all levels.
- The Ministry of Interior stresses the need for everyone to adhere to these measures, including the continued distribution of prayers to funerals in cemeteries at all times of the day, and not to be complacent in applying precautionary measures, preventive measures, and approved protocols.
- MOI confirms that inspection campaigns will be increased during the next stage, to ensure that all individuals and establishments adhere to the precautionary measures and that fines are imposed on violators.
- All precautionary measures are subject to continuous evaluation by the competent authorities, according to the developments in the epidemiological situation. (Source; SPA)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.