Postal Services company fined SAR 100,000 by CITC. Saudi Arabia has taken several steps to maintain the current epidemic with the best possible solutions and actions. On Friday, Saudi Press Agency reported that a courier or postal services company has been fined SAR 100,000. The reason for the fine is because of not delivering or delaying the deliveries to the end-users. More details below.
Postal Services company fined SAR 100,000 by CITC – Saudi Arabia
The postal services company has been asked by the Ministry to pay the fine. The Communication and Information Technology Commission asked to pay the fine which violated the standards of services. The company has been given only one week to rectify the situation. In case of failure, the company may face closure and license revocation.
Also, Saudi Arabia’s authorities summoned several stores and companies last Thursday. The purpose and aim of this meeting were to discuss parcel deliveries in different regions of the Kingdom. The Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Communications and Information leading these meetings. The Ministries are keen on safeguarding customer rights in these difficult times and circumstances.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.