Food Assistance by the Philippine Overseas Labour Office in Riyadh. The Philippines Overseas office is trying to help the affected with the help of their Food Assitance Committee. The office has published the advisory with contact information for affected individuals. Details and an official letter is attached below.
Food Assistance by the Philippine Overseas Labour Office
The letter also mentioned that the requests will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. As everyone can understand the number of requests and help people may be required can become overwhelming.
The step of the Philippine Embassy will be welcomed by many who are affected during this pandemic. We hope this message gets across to people in need.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.