PIA flight crashed in a residential area of Karachi on 22nd May 2020, Friday. The shocking news is released on several official channels showing the terrible scenes. Sources initially reported 95 passengers on board but this number has been changed to over 100. More details and video scenes below.
PIA Flight crashed
“The plane crashed in Karachi. We are trying to confirm the number of passengers but initially it is 99 passengers and eight crew members,” said Abdul Sattar Khokhar, the spokesman for the country’s aviation authority, adding that the flight was coming from Lahore.Al Arabiya English, 2020
The plane is reported to be A320 Airbus and the flight number PK 8303. The reported area is near to the international airport of Karachi. Some sources have mentioned a densely populated area Malir Cantt. Below is the list of people who were on this flight and some videos.
The flight was going to Karachi from Lahore.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.