Philippines Embassy to open its limited services in Riyadh. The advisory has been published on 2nd June 2020 after the office being close due to COVID-19. The embassy has still supported people in need of essential services running in the past where possible. More details and official letters below.
Philippines Embassy to open their limited services in Riyadh
The Embassy announced that public service will resume from 7th June 2020. But initially, it will be open from Sunday to Thursday, 8 am – 4 pm. Any revision of the time and services opening will take place on 21st June 2020 on any further actions. See the letter below for more information and contact details.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.