Two Holy Mosque in Ramadan
Ministry of Hajj & Umrah – According to the SPA report Ministry of Hajj & Umrah will only allow people who are immunized or taken covid19 vaccine to get the Permits for praying at the Two Holy Mosque in Ramadan.
Granting permits for performing prayers in the Grand Mosque and to visit the Prophet’s Mosque starting from 1st, Ramadan, 1442H for immunized persons according to the (Tawakkalna) application for immunization categories:
- Immune Person who received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Immune Person after 14 days of receiving the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- The person who has recovered from the coronavirus/infection.
The source affirmed that the main and accredited platforms for obtaining permits are through (Eatmarna) and (Tawakkalna) applications, warning against fake campaigns and websites.
Source: Saudi Press Agency
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.