Roshan Digital Account
Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – An awareness seminar about the Roshan Digital Account and New Pakistan Certificate was held at the Embassy of Pakistan in Riyadh that was graced by the Governor State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Dr. Reza Baqir and Executive Director SBP Arshad Mehmood Bhatti. The seminar was highly attended by the Pakistani business community. Pakistani envoy Lt. Gen (R) Bilal Akbar was also present on the occasion.
Addressing the Pakistani community Governor SBP Reza Baqir has said that the countries which supply oil, urea, and other such items of imports, their prices in the world market have increased by fifty to sixty percent. This is one of the major reasons for the recent inflation in Pakistan.
He further said that our economy is facing two challenges. One is inflation and the other is pressure on the balance of payments. We are rapidly being overcome from the economic crisis we faced due to Covid 19.
Governor SBP Reza Baqir
Regarding Roshan Digital Account, Governor SBP said that Prime Minister Imran Khan has always given importance to overseas Pakistanis which is why Roshan Pakistan Digital Account and New Pakistan Certificate have been issued. So far 3.5 million accounts have been opened. Of this, 3.5 billion has been raised through accounts that have been instrumental in stabilizing the country’s economy and opening seven to eight hundred new accounts daily. Overseas Pakistanis should invest in real estate and take advantage of Roshan digital accounts schemes and other benefits.
Ambassador of Pakistan Lieutenant General (retd) Bilal Akbar has said that there are more than 2.5 million Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia sending the most foreign exchange to their country. All of their hopes are attached to Pakistan. Its a great initiative of Prime Minister Imran Khan that he launched Roshan Digital Account for Overseas Pakistanis, which has made banking services easier and more profitable.
Earlier, A presentation on Roshan Digital Account was presented by Arshad Mehmood Bhatti, Executive Director, State Bank of Pakistan. The event ended with a Q&A session. The event was nicely conducted by Mawahid Ali Kayani.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do. We have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, booster dose of coronavirus vaccines is compulsory in the KIngdom from 1st February 2022.
- Lastly, Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.