Only Immunized person is allowed to enter following places from 1st August in the Kingdom
Only Immunized person is allowed to enter following places from 1st August in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Entering any governmental or private establishment, whether educational, performing business or auditing.
- Entering any commercial, sports, recreational or cultural activity.
- Use of public transportation.
- Completed TWO Doses of coronavirus vaccine.
- Completed One Dose of Coronavirus Vaccine.
- Recovered from the Coronavirus.
بعد 30 يومًا..— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) July 1, 2021
سيكون التحصين بالسعودية شرطاً لـ:
– دخول أي منشأة حكومية أو خاصة، سواءً تعليمية، أولأداء الأعمال أو المراجعة .
– دخول أي نشاط تجاري أو رياضي أو ترفيهي أو ثقافي .
– استخدام وسائل النقل العامة .
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.