Only an immune person is allowed to enter the following places from today
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Only an immune person is allowed to enter the following places from today 1st August 2021. The immune status on Tawakkalna App is required upon entering;
- Economic and commercial activities.
- Recreational and sports activities.
- Cultural and social events.
- Government and private establishments.
- Public and private educational establishments.
- Using public transportation.
Who are immune?
- The one who completed the TWO Doses of Covid19 Vaccine.
- The one who administered ONE Covid Vaccine.
- Recovered from the coronavirus.
بدء تطبيق إلزامية التحصين المعتمد من وزارة الصحة للوقاية من فيروس كورونا. pic.twitter.com/DSvt7R9qSq— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) July 31, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.