Online Shopping Saudi Arabia
Online Shopping Websites and Mobile Apps are the quickest way to shop in Saudi Arabia. The kingdom is one of the countries where technological advancements in on the boom. However, the use of these sites is increasing massively. There are many websites and apps which offer these services. But we only selected a few for this article. Here is our list of the 5 online shopping websites/apps that deliver fast & best items in Saudi Arabia.
The first one on our list is Noon.com. The website offers a wide variety of products including Electronics, Clothing, Beauty, Home, and many other products. You can always get good offers on this website and sometimes 50-80% off on products. Currently, on their website, they have 10-50% off on mobile phones. 10-90% off on kitchen appliances and 50-80% off on Fragrances.
Namshi.com is an online fashion shopping website. Currently, they have a black November offer going on which offers buy 1 get 1 free. Namshi offers big brands that everyone knows such as Nike, New Look, Adidas, Calvin Klein, and many more. They offer better discounts than the brand themselves due to their bulk ordering and premium partnerships with brands.
The giant Amazon.com enters the Saudi market recently. The merger of Souq.com with Amazon which is a global online marketplace and favorite for everyone.
Jollychic, where you can find hundreds and thousands of quality products at reasonable prices! Since our establishment, we have been working hard to integrate internet technology and our strong bond with manufacturing sectors to bring a quality life without borders to our customers. In the unceasing pursuit of the best customer experience, Jollychic has been one of the leading mobile E-commerce platforms in the MENA area.
Another new online seller in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia market is Aswaq.com. They offer great prices on all the products offered by competitors. Their current offer includes watches with up to 70% discount. Also, they have some great offers on Sunglasses which you can’t get anywhere outside.
It is always worth comparing the pricing from different websites when you are buying online. This is a similar practice which you do in traditional shopping going ours with friends and families. Comparing the market always gives you assurance and quality products.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.