No quarantine for the fully vaccinated visitors from Saudi Arabia to France
The French Ambassador to the Kingdom announces no quarantine for the visitors to France from Saudi Arabia. Starting from June 9, passengers from Kingdom to France with a valid visa, fully vaccinated with a negative PCR test needs no qurantine upon arrival.
سفير فرنسا في المملكة:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 4, 2021
بداية من 9 يونيو..يمكنكم السفر إلى فرنسا في حال الحصول على اللقاح ووجود تأشيرة سارية مع فحص سلبي ودون حجر صحي عند الوصول.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.