Monday Morning brings a new threat to your personal files. The New Windows 10 Update deletes personal files. The name windows update is KB4532693 and it is a normal windows bug improvement update.
More details on Windows 10 Update
The release was first seen on February 11th when Microsoft released it. The update is either hiding or deleting your files. It is suggested to wait for a day or two until Microsoft fixes this issue. To delay the update, you can go to Settings->Update->Delay for 7 days.
Users reported that they were unable to see any of their files after they logged in. Their desktop included the windows default files only.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.