New Electronic travel permits service to replace all paper applications. Travel permits service for excluded groups through the electronic platform of Absher. Submitting the application through the Absher electronic platform through the travel permits service for the excluded groups according to certain controls and requirements. More details below.
New Electronic travel permits service to replace all paper application
Here is another reminder on the list of Excluded groups which can use the electronic travel permis service or travel at this stage.
- Government employees – civil and military – assigned to official duties.
- Workers in Saudi diplomatic and consular missions and attachés Abroad, workers in regional and international organizations, their families, and their companions.
- Those working in permanent jobs, in public, private or non-profit facilities, outside the Kingdom, and those who have job qualities in companies or commercial establishments outside the Kingdom.
- Patients whose treatment requires their travel outside the Kingdom, based on medical reports, especially cancer patients and needy patients To organ transplantation.
- Scholarship students, students studying on their own account, and trainees in medical fellowship programs, whose studies or training require travel to the countries in which they study or train and their companions.
- Those with humanitarian causes.
- And Residents outside the Kingdom and their companions, who have proof of residency outside the Kingdom.
* Warning: Consideration of previous paper applications that have not been decided upon will be stopped, and the beneficiaries must re-submit their applications according to modern mechanisms.
Each concerned ministry will announce the conditions and controls for the excluded groups.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.